Planned Parenthood #mills
Planned Parenthood is perhaps the organization most revered by those who support legal abortion.
The following women trusted Planned Parenthood to make good on promises of safety and high standards of care, and paid with their lives.
Also keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of women who've died after abortions at Planned Parenthood facilities. These are just the deaths that I, personally, was able to identify from public record documents. Unless somebody first does a search of court records or other records and publicizes the death, I can not learn of it.
- Cree Erwin-Shephard, age 24, suffered internal injuries during an abortion at Planned Parenthood in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She died in July of 2016. The exact nature of her injuries is being covered up by the medical examiner's office.
- Edrica Goode This 21-year-old aspiring lawyer (pictured, left) went to a Planned Parenthood in Riverside, California, in late January of 2007 for a second-trimester abortion. Despite clear signs of infection, a nurse practitioner inserted laminaria and sent her home.
- Diana Lopez (pictured, right, with her children), age 25, was 19 weeks pregnant when she went to a Planned Parenthood for an abortion on the last day of February, 2002. Before the day was over, Diana had bled to death.
- Holly Patterson - (pictured, left), age 18, died in mid-September of 2003 from sepsis caused by a fetus incompletely expelled in a chemical abortion. Holly got the drugs for the fatal abortion at a Planned Parenthood in Hayward, California.
- Tonya Reaves - This 24-year-old (pictured, right) left a one-year-old child motherless when she bled to death in July of 2012 after an abortion at a Chicago Planned Parenthood.
- Vivian Tran -Vivian was 22 years old, and died in late December of 2003, six days into the abortion process. She'd been given abortion drugs on at the Costa Mesa Planned Parenthood facility.
- Elise Kalat -- Elise was 22 years old when she underwent an abortion at a Planned Parenthood in Massachusetts in mid-February of 1987. She stopped breathing in the recovery room. EMTs arrived to find CPR was being performed in a shockingly incompetent manner, providing no oxygen to Elise's brain. She was resuscitated at the hospital but her condition deteriorated and she died.
The following patients were referred by Planned Parenthood for the abortions that took their lives. So though it was not Planned Parenthood staff that took instrument in hand and killed them, their deaths are still due to having trusted Planned Parenthood.
- Andrea Corey -Andrea Corey was 31 years old when she was referred by nearby Planned Parenthood to Southern Tier Women's Services in New York for an abortion.
- Sandra Kaiser - In October of 1984, 14-year-old Sandra Kaiser was referred by Planned Parenthood to Reproductive Health Services (RHS) for an abortion, to be done behind her mother's back in violation of parental involvement laws. Afterward, Sandra's mental health deteriorated and she threw herself into traffic.
- Christi Stile - At age 17, this rape victim contacted Planned Parenthood about an abortion. They referred her to Mayfair Women's Clinic, where she stopped breathing and was left in a severe brain-injured state from which she never recovered.
- Elizabeth Tsuji -Planned Parenthood referred Elizabeth to a seedy abortion mill to finish the job after the abortion they'd performed on her failed to kill the baby.